Error with MGCB.exe

I’m trying to build a prebuilt solution for a class but it won’t built or rebuilt. The error I have is:

Error The command ““C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\MonoGame\v3.0\Tools\MGCB.exe” /@:“C:\Users\jshel\Desktop\Lab03\Lab3StarterCode\Lab03BStarter\Lab3B\Lab3B\RawContent\Content.mgcb” /platform:Windows /outputDir:“C:\Users\jshel\Desktop\Lab03\Lab3StarterCode\Lab03BStarter\Lab3B\Lab3B\Content\bin\Windows” /intermediateDir:“C:\Users\jshel\Desktop\Lab03\Lab3StarterCode\Lab03BStarter\Lab3B\Lab3B\Content\obj\Windows” /quiet” exited with code -532462766

I’m running Windows 10 home, which I believe is x64. I know monogame has issues with x32 and my computer won’t directly tell me whether or not it is x64, but according to google Windows 10 home is always x64. Also using Visual Studio 15. Would it work better with Visual Studio 13?

Code works on another computer so I guess I either messed up the installation or I’m missing some system files on my computer or something.

Thanks.

Open Explorer and browse C:. Do you see Program Files and Program Files (x86)? If yes, you have 64-bit Windows. If you only see Program Files, you have 32-bit Windows. Windows 10 is still offered in 32-bit, though I suspect it may be the last release of Windows to support a 32-bit only version (for x86 anyway).