Errors debug on my device WP8.0 and VS2012

Hi, sorry for my english, i have some errors when i launch debug. I’m using monogame 3.2 and my device is WP8.0

'TaskHost.exe' (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\windows\system32\mscorlib.ni.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.

‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\windows\system32\System.Windows.RuntimeHost.ni.dll’. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option ‘Just My Code’ is enabled.
‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\windows\system32\System.Windows.ni.dll’. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option ‘Just My Code’ is enabled.
‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\windows\system32\System.Net.ni.dll’. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option ‘Just My Code’ is enabled.
‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\windows\system32\System.ni.dll’. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option ‘Just My Code’ is enabled.
‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\windows\system32\System.Xml.ni.dll’. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option ‘Just My Code’ is enabled.
‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\Data\Programs{ADFB3081-EA68-4885-B48E-1EB7A4DF8EF1}\Install\GameAudran.DLL’. Symbols loaded.
‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\windows\system32\Microsoft.Phone.ni.dll’. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option ‘Just My Code’ is enabled.
‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\windows\system32\Microsoft.Phone.Interop.ni.dll’. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option ‘Just My Code’ is enabled.
‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\Data\Programs{ADFB3081-EA68-4885-B48E-1EB7A4DF8EF1}\Install\MonoGame.Framework.DLL’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\windows\system32\WinMetadata\Windows.winmd’. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option ‘Just My Code’ is enabled.
‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\Data\Programs{ADFB3081-EA68-4885-B48E-1EB7A4DF8EF1}\Install\SharpDX.DLL’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\Data\Programs{ADFB3081-EA68-4885-B48E-1EB7A4DF8EF1}\Install\SharpDX.Direct3D11.DLL’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\Data\Programs{ADFB3081-EA68-4885-B48E-1EB7A4DF8EF1}\Install\SharpDX.XAudio2.DLL’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\windows\system32\en-US\mscorlib.debug.resources.dll’. Module was built without symbols.
An exception of type ‘System.TypeLoadException’ occurred in Unknown Module. and wasn’t handled before a managed/native boundary
An exception of type ‘System.TypeLoadException’ occurred in Unknown Module. and wasn’t handled before a managed/native boundary
‘TaskHost.exe’ (CLR C:\windows\system32\coreclr.dll: Silverlight AppDomain): Loaded ‘C:\Data\Programs{ADFB3081-EA68-4885-B48E-1EB7A4DF8EF1}\Install\SharpDX.DXGI.DLL’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
A first chance exception of type ‘System.TypeLoadException’ occurred in Unknown Module.
An exception of type ‘System.TypeLoadException’ occurred in Unknown Module. but was not handled in user code
A first chance exception of type ‘System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException’ occurred in mscorlib.ni.dll
An exception of type ‘System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException’ occurred in mscorlib.ni.dll but was not handled in user code
An exception of type ‘System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException’ occurred in mscorlib.ni.dll and wasn’t handled before a managed/native boundary
An exception of type ‘System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException’ occurred in Microsoft.Phone.ni.dll and wasn’t handled before a managed/native boundary
An exception of type ‘System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException’ occurred in Microsoft.Phone.ni.dll and wasn’t handled before a managed/native boundary
An unhandled exception of type ‘System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException’ occurred in System.Windows.ni.dll
The thread 0xc8c has exited with code 259 (0x103).
The program ‘[2568] TaskHost.exe’ has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Someone can help me ? Thanks

I solved my problems by using nuget package manager to install monogame

Stackoverflow thread