Export Android Package Failed from VS2013

Hey guys, trying to dust off an old XNA project and get it ported to MonoGame for Android. I’ve got the solution building in VS2013, now when trying to export (using Xamarin Visual Studio), the build fails. The only thing I get inside the output is:

The "BuildApk" task failed unexpectedly.
System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile._InternalAddEntry(ZipEntry ze)
   at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.AddFile(String fileName, String directoryPathInArchive)
   at Xamarin.Android.Tasks.BuildApk.ExecuteWithAbi(String supportedAbis, String apkInputPath, String apkOutputPath)
   at Xamarin.Android.Tasks.BuildApk.Execute()
   at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute()
   at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteInstantiatedTask>d__20.MoveNext()

Does anyone know what could be causing this? I’ll dig around to see if there are any duplicate resources but I don’t even know what stage this is in the build process.

Thanks!

Actually it looks like the issue has been reported already: https://github.com/mono/MonoGame/issues/3480

Here is the original issue:

You can fix it in one minute by changing the intermediate output directores (obj dir) in both projects, so they won’t conflict.

Thanks Nezz. I’ll try it out and report back.