FBX Importer Error (Ubuntu 20.04, arm64)

Good Evening,
I am currently running .NET SDK version 3.1.102 arm64 on Ubuntu20.04.
The SDK is installed in the home directory.

I have all the necessary dependecies, including LibFreeImage-Dev and libassimp-dev.

However, when I proceed to build my content, the FBX Importer reads: Arithmetic Operation resulted in an overflow.

Assuming the issue was with ARM64, I proceeded to build my content using an AMD64 machine, and then re-imported the successful build on to my ARM64 machine.

However, upon attempting to run my project, dotnet spit out the following error:

/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/Content/3Dobjecs/cone.fbx : error : Importer 'FbxImporter' had unexpected failure! [/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/3D.csproj]
/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/Content/3Dobjecs/cube.fbx : error : Importer 'FbxImporter' had unexpected failure! [/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/3D.csproj]
/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/Content/3Dobjecs/cylinder.fbx : error : Importer 'FbxImporter' had unexpected failure! [/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/3D.csproj]
/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/Content/3Dobjecs/donut.fbx : error : Importer 'FbxImporter' had unexpected failure! [/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/3D.csproj]
/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/Content/3Dobjecs/pill.fbx : error : Importer 'FbxImporter' had unexpected failure! [/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/3D.csproj]
/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/Content/3Dobjecs/plane.fbx : error : Importer 'FbxImporter' had unexpected failure! [/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/3D.csproj]
/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/Content/3Dobjecs/sphere.fbx : error : Importer 'FbxImporter' had unexpected failure! [/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/3D.csproj]
/home/rock/.nuget/packages/monogame.content.builder.task/3.8.0.1641/build/MonoGame.Content.Builder.Task.targets(138,5): error MSB3073: The command "dotnet /home/rock/.nuget/packages/monogame.content.builder.task/3.8.0.1641/build/../tools/netcoreapp3.1/any/mgcb.dll /quiet /@:"/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/Content/Content.mgcb" /platform:DesktopGL /outputDir:"/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/Content/bin/DesktopGL/Content" /intermediateDir:"/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/Content/obj/DesktopGL/Content" /workingDir:"/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/Content/"" exited with code 7. [/home/rock/Dev/Monogame/3D/3D.csproj]

The build failed. Fix the build errors and run again.

Any ideas? The content folder does contain the appropriate XMB files