FBX model has different size/scale on Monogame

I have imported this model from 3DS max:

But when I load it into my Monogame project, it looks smaller, a little bit taller and roundish:
(It’s on meters on 3ds max)

This is how I draw it:

foreach (ModelMesh mesh in court.model.Meshes)
{
    foreach (BasicEffect effect in mesh.Effects)
    {
        effect.EnableDefaultLighting();
        effect.PreferPerPixelLighting = true;
        Matrix world = Matrix.CreateRotationZ(court.GetRot()) * Matrix.CreateTranslation(court.GetPos());
        Matrix projection = Matrix.CreatePerspectiveFieldOfView(fov, aspectRatio, nearClipPlane, farClipPlane);
        effect.World = world;
        effect.View = Matrix.CreateLookAt(cameraPos, targetPos, upVector);
        effect.Projection = projection;
   }
  mesh.Draw();
}

I tried changing the far clip plane, adding the depth buffer, exporting it in different ways.
Also, my models are part of a class called Element, in which they are loaded in here:

public void ModelLoader(ContentManager content)
{
    model = content.Load<Model>(filename);
    transforms = new Matrix[model.Bones.Count];
    model.CopyAbsoluteBoneTransformsTo(transforms);
}

If you could help in any way I’d appreciate it!

If I had to guess. You have some kind of smoothing or subdivision setup in 3DS max. You will need to apply them Before you export it to .fbx format.

Guesswork here too and an answer similar to one above, but before exporting to FBX, apply all modifiers, transformations etc. on your model. FBX can be really iffy in that regard.

Agreed, Aurioch is probably correct. I don’t know 3DS Max. But in Blender you need to make sure you apply modifiers and in some rare cases the transformations before you export your models. The exporter in Blender has a checkbox during exporting so its easy enough.