Game will not run at another pc

Hi. I have a problem. If I run a game at my computer (Win 8.1 64bit), so it works fine but if I copy debug or release folder to another pc (I tried Win 7 or Win XP), so game will not run. Does anyone know where is the problem? Thank you. PS- My english is not excellent. :smiley:

Sometimes, when Iā€™m lazy and just wanā€™t to test things out, I tend to load maps/assets from folders located on my computer. Maybe you have done the same in your game? The application might search for files that only exists on your machine?

~philip

Still not run. I tried create a new project without any resources. Then a copied debug folder to computer (not my) and game not run as well.

Hmmā€¦ Do you have all the monogames dependencies installed on you secondary computer? Like OpenAL etc?

~philip

I look, that is a new version of MonoGame (3.2). So I tested it and I find template ā€œMonoGame Win Projectā€ so I copy games folder to this project and this is work at both computer. So problem solved. But I have a new problem with sound. Sound assets couldnā€™t load. :frowning:

EDIT: What monogames dependencies I need? (You are wrote OpenALā€¦)

i think it is just openal, and nothing else.
the other stuff is already installed when you install monogame.