Game with monogame 3.8.2 no longer starts

I am happy to see that the long-awaited new version of monogame is out!

I immediately updated a reference of my game project.

<PackageReference Include="MonoGame.Framework.WindowsDX" Version="3.8.2.1105" />

Unfortunately, the game no longer starts, only outputting the following error in the debug window.

The target process exited without raising a CoreCLR started event.Ensure that the target process is configured to use .NET Core. This may be expected if the target process did not run on .NET Core

Anyway, I created a new project file and tried several things and found that the problem occurs when RuntimeIdentifier or PublishSingleFile is set. To reflect those changes, I have had to delete the bin directory each time before each build.
However, I do not want to remove these settings, because both are necessary to get a balanced output for the target platform.
How can I fix this problem?

In the first place, monogame should depend on .NET 8, but why does it still depend on the old .NET Core as well?

Have you updated your .config folder, json file?

You mean whether I have updated MGCB and other tools?
Then yes, I did. But I do not think that the old tool has anything to do with this issue, because the app will crash far before resources are loaded.

Are you on Discord?

no.

In .NET 8, RuntimeIdentifier seems to prevent the game from running.
Removing it from the project file has resolved this issue.