GDK on Monogame

How can I use Microsoft library GDK (for Xbox) on Monogame?

I don’t think you can install the monogame dependencies onto an xbox. My guess is “it’s impossible”.

GDK and monogame are entirely separate libraries, with GDK being a C++ library, and monogame being a .NET library.

No one has written a wrapper yet that will make xbox GDK C++ calls instead of OpenGL C++ calls. You could do that, but you still wouldn’t have monogame core installed on the xbox itself. Doing so sounds like a violation of Microsoft’s EULA too.

I need to investigate this more fully now that Microsoft has opensourced the GDK. Previously any wrapper would be under the same EULA as the Xbox Dev branch, but with it now being opened up publically for WIndows 10 too, it’s a whole new ball game.

I need to investigate this more fully now that Microsoft has opensourced the GDK. Previously any wrapper would be under the same EULA as the Xbox Dev branch, but with it now being opened up publically for WIndows 10 too, it’s a whole new ball game.

Our dev team is already signed up with MS so if there is anything you can share it would be awesome! I tried to get in touch with Tom some week ago but i know he is super busy. Thank you…