✔ ☕ General Conversation Thread

Hey guys…

Just had a sudden thought, I don’t know how the search feature works, if it searches just titles of posts or content as well…

But while commenting on this thread earlier:

I started thinking, hmm it relates to legal stuff, so I thought why not prefix it with [LEGAL] making it possibly easier to categorise further in search results…

I have been fixing the placement of [SOLVED] on many posts recently as well, I hope nobody minds this as with it being in two places it kind of gets tiring hunting for it whereas with a fixed offset for the titles and the placement on the prefixes kind of reduces time taken to hunt for things… especially in searches… as the [SOLVED] prefix is clearer and quicker to identify… [well I am blind so perhaps only I have the issue…]

So I was hoping I was not annoying anybody by doing it these past few days… it also gives a cleaner more organised appearance across the site, I do not mind taking the time to do this, but I mostly do it for threads I have read wholly or after reading the first post in most threads so I might miss prefixing some but I will aim to do all even the ones that do not relate to my workflow, at least I can understand MonoGame across the board this way :slight_smile:

Anyway, I hope it is not annoying for anybody… and I hope it is seen as useful, if not… I can try to restrain my OCD lol

Valentine

EDIT

I have fixed the prefixes all the way back to January of this year, so anything older will still have placement and formats all over the place… I will do my best to keep new posts in check.