How to compile Windows UAP?

Hi,

I download the latest vversion from github (which has been very unstable to me last days).

I run protobuild and then I open Monogame.Framework.WindowsUAP.sln with VS2015. I compile and I get the following problems:

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1819,5): warning MSB3277: Found conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly that could not be resolved. These reference conflicts are listed in the build log when log verbosity is set to detailed.
1>D:\utils\coding\monogame\monogame_2015_08_25\MonoGame\MonoGame.Framework\MonoGame.Framework.WindowsUAP.csproj : XamlCompiler error WMC1006: Cannot resolve Assembly or Windows Metadata file ‘System.Runtime.dll’
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\WindowsXaml\v14.0\8.2\Microsoft.Windows.UI.Xaml.Common.targets(263,5): Xaml Internal Error error WMC9999: Type universe cannot resolve assembly: System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a.

I pretty sure that my windows 10 sdk installation is ok. Any ideas?

EDIT: In fact I had another version of MonoGame UAP running. I’ve looked at the differences and only a “package” was different: The compiling version had Microsoft.NetCore.UniversalWindowsPlatform. I’ve looked around and this nuget package appeared: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.NETCore.UniversalWindowsPlatform/

installed and worked. Is this normal or I do have a very wrongly configured Windows 10 SDK ?

thanks!