I get the following message after trying to compile and run the project. Right now its just the default Game class which im trying to run.
Monogame version: 3.7.1
*Exception has occurred: CLR/Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.NoAudioHardwareException
An unhandled exception of type ‘Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.NoAudioHardwareException’ occurred in MonoGame.Framework.dll: ‘OpenAL device could not be initialized, see console output for details.’
- at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.OpenALSoundController…ctor()*
- at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.OpenALSoundController.get_GetInstance()*
- at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform…ctor(Game game)*
- at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GamePlatform.PlatformCreate(Game game)*
- at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game…ctor()*
- at Debug1.Game1…ctor() in /home/voksar/Desktop/app/CSharp/Debug1/Debug1/Game1.cs:line 13*
- at Debug1.Program.Main() in /home/voksar/Desktop/app/CSharp/Debug1/Debug1/Program.cs:line 10*
Output from terminal:
ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:1089:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) unable to open slave
AL lib: (EE) ALCplaybackAlsa_open: Could not open playback device ‘default’: No such file or directory
I tried looking around for this issue but cant manage to find a solution.
Appreciate all help!