Looking for people to program with!

Hello, I am Maushica

I got an idea of creating a group of approximately 5 - 6 people who would create some games in Monogame. This whole project is supposed to be mainly for experience in teamwork and group programming, it will be a new experience for me too. No profit is expected BUT if the result will be good, I will work my ass off to get some money out of it, which would we then divide by a fair deal. My dream team would be formed of:

• 1 Lead programmer (his excellency - me)
  • 2 - 3 programmers
  • 1 - 2 graphics guys
  • 1 code reviewer/debugger (those guys would overwatch that codes from different people will fit together)
  • 1 - 2 testers

My expectation of the whole thing working would be that there would be 1 session weekly, where we would all discuss important matters and the programming itself would be done whenever the individual people got time. Good knowledge of English is somewhat important.

Note: I would prefer high school people, since that is who I am, and I think that high school students could use more experience.

Registration form: https://goo.gl/forms/qOcx3Rd5MQWr8U712

P.S.: This will be no serious commitment, you will be able to leave whenever you want, even though it will be an inconvenience for the rest.

Very nice initiative!

I noticed you say you’re in high school, so I would like to suggest that you could also try to start a game development club of some sorts at your school. Perhaps some of your classmates or friends would like to join your project too.

Good luck!

What type of project are you planning to do ?

I couldn’t help but notice the absence of game designers in your team. Perhaps you should look into that. Those levels and balancing won’t get done all by themselves.

The game designer can enter in the team later, when the first prototype of the engine (not the game) has been started or finished

@PJvG
I might try that, that is a good idea :smiley:

@Alkher
I wanted to decide after the team gets together, it should be something all of us will enjoy programming.

Hey I wanna work with you guys. I’m beginning with monogame but I think I can reach a good level on it. I’ve been trying to learn and at least I can do a cards game or do a tedibear game that I learned from Coursera. Feel free to contact me at nnjaco@gmail.com