MonoGame 3.4 Build Problems in Windows 10

Excited to be using MonoGame 3.4 and trying it with Windows 10 Preview

However I am getting 216 Build Errors when I attempt to build a MonoGame 3.4 Universal App [Windows 8/WP8] under Visual Studio 2013 (Community edition) on Windows 10 Preview Build 10074. I get the same error when I try an Build a Windows Store App.

This version of C:\Program Files\MSBuild\MonoGame\v3.0\Tools\MGCB.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you’re running. Check your computer’s system information and then contact the software publisher.

So does this mean that MonoGame 3.4 is not yet compatible with Windows 10. Or should I really now be using VS2015 (Previews)

I guess it was pretty hopeful to be expecting Mono Game to run with latest Windows 10 Build. But I remain very excited with MonoGame Progress on Windows.

All the Best

Jules

I think MGCB is 64-bits only. Is it possible you’re running a 32 bits Windows 10?

Yes I am running on a Windows 32 bit only machine, as I am just trialling Windows 10 on an old laptop.

OK so that will be good news if/when I move to Windows 10 on my main 64 bit development machine

If you’re building from source then you should be able to build a 32 bit version with a couple of tweaks
unless things have changed since 3.2 2mgfx on 32 bit Windows