MonoGame 3.6.0.873 Development Build bug?

I am developing game for Windows, Linux and possibly Mac.
MonoGame 3.6 used OpenTK for cross-platform, and I could make Linux build almost without problems.
OpenTK crashed randomly few times, and once I learned that new Development build doesn’t use OpenTK anymore, I downloaded it.

Now, on the Development Build, target CPU is “Any CPU”. When I try to build the game, I get following error:

The Visual Studio 2015 Remove Deubber (MSVSMON.EXE) does not appear to be running on the remote computer. This may be because a firewall is preventing communication to the remote computer. Please see Help for assistance on configuring remote debugging.

I’m not using Remote Debugging.
I can build the project by going to Properties → Build, and changing Platform target from Any CPU to either x86 or x64.

Am I wrong to use x86 or x64, or is it a bug that it tries to use Any CPU?
I’m using Visual Studio 2015 with Windows 10.

I’m also having problems Loading Content.

An unhandled exception of type ‘Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException’ occurred in MonoGame.Framework.dll

Additional information: The content file was not found.

Error pointing to this line: Console.WriteLine(“Textures//Misc//testTexture”); It seems that problems is only when trying to access folders, but simple Content.Load< Example>(“example”) works fine.
Textures are in correct folded, System.IO.Directory.GetFiles finds that there is content in the folders.

MonoGame PipeLine Tool causes problems when using it to create .ogg content files from files that are already .ogg, but loading .wav works.