Monogame.Framework.pdb

I’m in the process of porting over my XNA game to MonoGame, but I’m having some trouble.
I’m working in Visual Studio 2012 with C#.

I created a new monogame content project, and added my .cs files to the new empty project and all of my content into the content project.

I added all of the references I would need:
MonoGame.Framework,
OpenTK,
and Tao.Sdl
Along with various other references to the System library.

When I try to run my project, I’m having two problems.

The first is that another tab is opening and telling me that “MonoGame.Framework.pdb not loaded”, “MonoGame.Framework.pdb contains the debug information required to find the source for the module MonoGame.Framework.dll”.
Image of error: i.imgur.com/6KMfL0u.png

I don’t understand how pdb files work or why I need that file for MonoGame.Framework.dll to work. Nor do I know where to get that file, so any insight would be great!

My second is that I’m getting a FileNotFoundException:
“Could not load file or assembly ‘Microsoft.Phone, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=24eec0d8c86cda1e’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.”

This is happening right when I try to make an instance of the game class, I’m not sure why, any help into that would be great too!
Image of error: i.imgur.com/vrWf4oT.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I can’t find anything related to these two errors when googling them, and they are a little beyond my understanding.

Thanks!