šŸŽ‰ MonoGame Patreon

No, but our ID@Xbox account manager only emailed him a few days ago, and itā€™s not like anyone is paying him to deal with all us yuppies constantly begging for free software lol

Also, I believe the GDKX MG target is still in development, so there may not be anything to really provide access to yet, aside from the private discord channels. You can still use the UWP Xbox target to develop your game in the interim.

1 Like

Worth noting the limitations, which I am unaware of any on the full thingā€¦ insight would be much welcomeā€¦

Sure thing. The basics are, when targeting Xbox via UWP your game will be limited to 5GB max memory and has limited CPU use.

The biggest issue for us, because our games just arenā€™t that hardware-demanding, is the ā€œPermission Neededā€ popup. This is a mandatory popup for any Xbox game packaged via UWP that appears the first time a user runs your game that tells users that your game may be farming their personal info. It caused review bombing and high refund rates for our own past Xbox release and several others that weā€™ve been told about from other devs.

1 Like

I thought that got fixedā€¦

Hmmā€¦

The mandatory popup? Not that Iā€™m aware of. Would love any info you have on the subject.

1 Like

So, basically, unless you go the seemingly impossible route of XDK, itā€™s not fixableā€¦

Maybe i am worng but i think xbox one version is finished and the xbox series version is still in developmentā€¦ :thinking:

Both Xbox One and Xbox Series support UWP and GDKX. XDK used to be the non-UWP way to build for Xbox.

1 Like

What is this? is it in the docs?

2 Likes

Hi again my friend, i posted one month ago in the monogame consoles discord server but I have not received an answer either, can you help me please??? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello again, have you received any response? :face_with_peeking_eye:

None

Has anyone got an up to date invite for the consoleā€™s discord? Iā€™m a registered developer for PS and Xbox.

Hi @EMBYR, Welcome to the Community!

You might be needing one of the following:

@Tom @CartBlanche @admins

Happy Coding!