Monogame V3.8 For Macintosh 3D Files Do Not Work

Hi. I’ve been using Monogame 3.8 for Macintosh for 2D stuff without any problems. However, when used for 3D stuff, the build always fails. Some of the files that cause build failure are .fx, .fbx and .3ds files. It gives the error below for .fbx files. I’ve verified that the files are in the referenced location. Even running the Whitaker 3D tutorial verbatim without any modifications is not working on my Mac. Does the current version of Monogame for Macintosh work for 3D stuff or is that something that will be implemented later? Please note that my Mac has an M-1 chip and is running Big Sur 11.2.3.

/Users/davidlent/Projects/Whitaker3DTutorial/Whitaker3DTutorial/Content/LargeAsteroid.fbx: Error: The source file ‘/Users/davidlent/Projects/Whitaker3DTutorial/Whitaker3DTutorial/Content/*0’ does not exist! (Whitaker3DTutorial)
/Users/davidlent/.nuget/packages/monogame.content.builder.task/3.8.0.1641/build/MonoGame.Content.Builder.Task.targets(5,5): Error MSB3073: The command “dotnet /Users/davidlent/.nuget/packages/monogame.content.builder.task/3.8.0.1641/build/…/tools/netcoreapp3.1/any/mgcb.dll /quiet /@:”/Users/davidlent/Projects/Whitaker3DTutorial/Whitaker3DTutorial/Content/Content.mgcb" /platform:DesktopGL /outputDir:"/Users/davidlent/Projects/Whitaker3DTutorial/Whitaker3DTutorial/Content/bin/DesktopGL/Content" /intermediateDir:"/Users/davidlent/Projects/Whitaker3DTutorial/Whitaker3DTutorial/Content/obj/DesktopGL/Content" /workingDir:"/Users/davidlent/Projects/Whitaker3DTutorial/Whitaker3DTutorial/Content/"" exited with code 1. (MSB3073) (Whitaker3DTutorial)