MonoGame WebGL, how?

Was anybody able to compile their MonoGame project for web? I’ve downloaded the web Platformer2D example from Github and did what I thought I had to to compile my project for web, but I get so many errors that I won’t even start to mention them, even the Vector2 struct is throwing errors everywhere, so I guess I must be doing something wrong, but I can’t figure out what.
Is there some kind of step-by-step tutorial somewhere of how to compile your project for the web? I’m new in the C# ‘economy’.

Thank you

Hey @Lajbert, not sure if I already have, but Welcome to the Community!

Did you look at this thread?

Happy Coding!

The current version uses Bridge.net and requires you to add the Bridge.net package to each library.

We’ve been told a webassembly version is on the way.

1 Like

Thank you both, I tried adding bridge.net to my package, but my project threw thousands of errors, and I wasn’t able to fix it. I must have done something wrong, but I can’t figure out what.

I wish we could get this as an officially supported platform. At this point it’s been quite a few years of toying with it but nothing concrete. I’ve been looking at wave engine for my webgl support but hate the idea of learning yet another engine.