"NU1012 Platform version is not present for one or more target frameworks, even though they have specified a platform: net6.0-android"

Trying to make a new android project using 3.8.1 and it just won’t work,. There seems to be some issues with the packages? Android also stopped working on my previous project pre 3.8.1 if that means anything but that might just be a coincidence.

Did you make sure to install the dotnet payload with dotnet workload install android and launched the SDK manager at least once to accept the end-user agreement? Otherwise the android SDK will refuse the work.

I think it’s working now. I did something similar which was just uninstalling and reinstalling the mobile development module, thanks for the help!

hello there ? am trying to create a maui project in ubunut 22.04 , and the following is what i get :

• Contacts.csproj: [NU1012] Platform version is not present for one or more target frameworks, even though they have specified a platform: net6.0-android, net6.0-ios, net6.0-maccatalyst

Microsoft.NET.Sdk.ImportWorkloads.targets(38, 5): [NETSDK1178] The project depends on the following workload packs that do not exist in any of the workloads available in this installation: Microsoft.MacCatalyst.Sdk.net6
You may need to build the project on another operating system or architecture, or update the .NET SDK.
Microsoft.NET.Sdk.ImportWorkloads.targets(38, 5): [NETSDK1178] The project depends on the following workload packs that do not exist in any of the workloads available in this installation: Microsoft.iOS.Sdk.net6
You may need to build the project on another operating system or architecture, or update the .NET SDK.

please help me resolve the erros