OPENGL GAME - Game.Window doesn't work !

I tried to make a Windows game using OPENGL. All functions about Windows are disabled :

• I cant’s see if it’s minimized to stop drawing
  • I can’t use keyboard on the window because keyboard is not enabled

Do you have any suggestion to solve my issue? Because any standard windows forms utility is disabled. The same game for DirectX works without problems (i mean same code).

Thx

i mean this :

var mainForm = Control.FromHandle(Window.Handle);

does not work, it returns null.

The lots of WindowsGL things are not working for now including resizing and fullscreen mode. Keep patience or use WindowsDX. The handle here always return null whereas on WindowsDX returns handle to Form.

Whats the status of this subject in the latest release?

Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file. Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab. Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and Core Ball select the operating system where the game is compatible. Let the drivers install and launch the game again. OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a cross-platform 2D and 3D graphics API. It is one of the most widely-used graphics standards in the world, used by developers when creating software ranging from video games and virtual reality experiences to computer-aided design (CAD) tools.