Problem with specific SpriteFont on Android

Up until maybe a week ago the font 04b03 was working fine. I had no problem building it using Pipeline.exe

But lately when I add it to my Android project it shows up garbled and not legible. It’s mostly black squares. I’ve tried normal fonts like Arial and Segoe UI Mono and they work fine.

Here’s the font for reference

I’ve found the issue (I think).

If I compile using Fast assembly deployment (under Build -> Android Build) I get garbled text. If I don’t use Fast assembly deployment it works… But again, only with that font.

I have no idea what’s going on.