Project suddenly not working, something wrong with my pipeline

My project has stopped working and I am not sure why. I haven’t changed anything in it and now I am getting 2 errors.

Error 1 The command “SETX MONOGAME_PLATFORM “PSM” > NUL” exited with code 9009. GameName1

Error 2 Metadata file ‘C:\Users\Sean\Desktop\Prog\Learning\3D Learning\GameName1\GameName1\bin\PSM\IgnoreMe.dll’ could not be found C:\Users\Sean\Desktop\Prog\Learning\3D Learning\3D Learning\CSC 3D Learning

When I remove the reference to my content project the second error goes away but the first one is still around.

I am using windows 8.1 and visual studio 2013 community. I have the same problem on visual studio 2012 express.

More updates and info in posts below. Still have the problem.

1>------ Build started: Project: Learnplscon, Configuration: PSM Any CPU ------
1>  MonoGame Platform PSM
1>  'SETX' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
1>  operable program or batch file.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\MonoGame\v3.0\MonoGame.ContentPipeline.targets(22,7): error MSB3073: The command "SETX MONOGAME_PLATFORM "PSM" > NUL" exited with code 9009.
2>------ Build started: Project: learnpls, Configuration: Debug x86 ------
2>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'C:\Users\Sean\Desktop\Prog\Learning\learnpls\Learnplscon\Learnplscon\bin\PSM\IgnoreMe.dll' could not be found
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

It says setx is not a recognized command. Does that mean something is corrupted? Or is that somehow blocked?

Reinstalling visual studio, xna, and monogame didn’t work.

Ok I still get build errors but if I run from the last successful build it works, although I still get the first error.

But if I try to make a new project I get both of the errors again.

I also got this error. ‘Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException’ occurred in MonoGame.Framework.dll

Alright I have narrowed it down to the content pipeline.

As soon as I add a reference to it I get both of the errors. I tried this in a new project after a fresh install of monogame and xna.

Any ideas? Again this was working perfectly fine before. Stopped using VS and monogame for a bit because I got caught up on other stuff, and now when I came back to it, I am getting these 2 errors.

Here is a picture showing the reference if that might help.

1>------ Build started: Project: Learnplscon, Configuration: PSM Any CPU ------
1>  MonoGame Platform PSM
1>  'SETX' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
1>  operable program or batch file.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\MonoGame\v3.0\MonoGame.ContentPipeline.targets(22,7): error MSB3073: The command "SETX MONOGAME_PLATFORM "PSM" > NUL" exited with code 9009.
2>------ Build started: Project: learnpls, Configuration: Debug x86 ------
2>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'C:\Users\Sean\Desktop\Prog\Learning\learnpls\Learnplscon\Learnplscon\bin\PSM\IgnoreMe.dll' could not be found
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Here is the output when I build. SETX is not recognized. Is something corrupted or is something being blocked?