Releasing Chicken Utopia (upgraded) for Win 7/10, Linux

My old version of “Chicken Utopia” was only on my website with almost no exposure, so I’m thinking that since I upgraded it for more compatibility and more languages and more FX, I may as well see about going to Steam [and/or other(?)]
I thought I should at least mention it here since this version was made with Monogame (3.8) and I really wanted to thank the Monogame team.

Here’s a video if you have a wee bit of free time and/or interest (demo is free btw):

I’m guessing I still have much to learn to release on Steam. I’ll guess I’ll need to do some research in my spare time. Any advice on that would be more than welcome. :wink:

2 Likes

This seems to be a funny game :smiley: My girlfiriend is also amused :grin:

Feel free to ask your questions regarding the release on steam. It’s not as difficult as it seems at the first sight.

Good luck!

1 Like

lol - righton! :smiley:
Ah, kinda relieved to hear that. :slight_smile:
Thanks!

1 Like

Ok, proly not many ppl here interested in a chicken game for kids - probably more here for advice - but I did release my silly game on steam. It should say coming soon, soon. But meh, I thought I’d mention it anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reminds me of the Arcade Game “Flicky”

1 Like

Ow wow - I didn’t even know there was such a game. That’s cool - it looks like a cute fun game. :slight_smile: