SpaceWars sample failing with MGCB error

I’m new to MonoGame, I did mess around with xna versions 1-3. I did do a search for my problem on the web and in this community group first. I’m getting two errors when I tried to compile and run the space wars sample. I tried removing and adding back the mgcb file. I tried editing the csproject file and I tried to manually compile the mgcb. The other game in this same sample solution runs without a problem.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated
First error:

2>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\MonoGame\v3.0\MonoGame.Content.Builder.targets(67,5): error MSB3073: The command ““C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\MonoGame\v3.0\Tools\MGCB.exe” /@:“C:\Users\Me\Desktop\MonoGame.Samples-develop\MonoGame.Samples-develop\SpaceWar\Content\SpaceWar.mgcb” /platform:Windows /outputDir:“C:\Users\Me\Desktop\MonoGame.Samples-develop\MonoGame.Samples-develop\SpaceWar\Platforms\Windows8\Content\bin\Windows” /intermediateDir:“C:\Users\Me\Desktop\MonoGame.Samples-develop\MonoGame.Samples-develop\SpaceWar\Platforms\Windows8\Content\obj\Windows” /quiet” exited with code 1.

Second Error:
2>C:/Users/Me/Desktop/MonoGame.Samples-develop/MonoGame.Samples-develop/SpaceWar/Content/Audio/SpaceWar.xap : error : Failed to create importer ‘XactImporter’

Thank you,
Bubba