Strange issue on WP8

About 2 weeks ago my code was working fine. I have moved on to the iOS version before returning this weekend to do some bug fixes so the code had not been altered. Now when I execute my project for WP8 I get the following exception.

An exception of type ‘SharpDX.SharpDXException’ occurred in SharpDX.DLL but was not handled in user code
Additional information: HRESULT: [0x887A0001], Module: [SharpDX.DXGI], ApiCode: [DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL/InvalidCall], Message: The application made a call that is invalid. Either the parameters of the call or the state of some object was incorrect.
Enable the D3D debug layer in order to see details via debug messages.

What have I done wrong???

How about some more details like a Stacktrace?

Sorry David I thought Ihad pasted that. I can get to the error at the moment as I am trying to get the latest Dev Branch included into my project and update to WP 8.1 I am having another issue though which is strange when I compile I get the following error

Cannot resolve dependency to assembly ‘System.Runtime.InteropServices, Version=4.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ because it has not been preloaded. When using the ReflectionOnly APIs, dependent assemblies must be pre-loaded or loaded on demand through the ReflectionOnlyAssemblyResolve event

Any ideas once Iget it compiling I will try again

Hi managed to backtrack my code and get the stack trace the other issue I will post on another thread as I have more information on it

Here the trace

SharpDX.SharpDXException was unhandled by user code
HResult=-2005270527
Message=HRESULT: [0x887A0001], Module: [SharpDX.DXGI], ApiCode: [DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL/InvalidCall], Message: The application made a call that is invalid. Either the parameters of the call or the state of some object was incorrect.
Enable the D3D debug layer in order to see details via debug messages.

Source=SharpDX
StackTrace:
at SharpDX.Result.CheckError()
at SharpDX.Direct3D11.DrawingSurfaceSynchronizedTexture.BeginDraw()
at MonoGame.Framework.WindowsPhone.DrawingSurfaceUpdateHandler.DrawingSurfaceContentProvider.GetTexture(Size2F surfaceSize, DrawingSurfaceSynchronizedTexture& synchronizedTexture, RectangleF& textureSubRectangle)
at SharpDX.Direct3D11.DrawingSurfaceContentProviderShadow.DrawingSurfaceContentProviderVtbl.GetTexture(IntPtr thisPtr, IntPtr surfaceSize, IntPtr synchronizedTexture, IntPtr textureSubRectangle)
InnerException: