I was hoping that the templates would take care of all the references for me but when I make changes to the MG framework source (and release build) those changes are not reflected in the projects. What am I missing?
- Cloned repo
git submodule update --init
- Uninstalled the standard monogame templates from visual studio
- Ran the .vsix installer in
- Created project from the newly installed templates.
- Made changes to MG source.
- Built MG source.
- Changes not reflected in project
I’d be happy to make a step by step guide on this once I understand how it works, cus I feel it’s missing from the docs, or maybe that’s just me?