Unsupported API certification fail (WP 8.1 for WinRT).

Hi,

I updated one of my projects to 8.1 (app for windows runtime) and everything work good during testing. But when I decided to share with othe people and upload package as beta to store I got this certification errors:

Supported APIs

•Error Found: The supported APIs test detected the following errors:◦This API is not supported for this application type - Api=System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermissionAttribute. Module=MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=7CEC85D7BEA7798E. File=MonoGame.Framework.dll.
◦This API is not supported for this application type - Api=System.Security.Permissions.SecurityAction. Module=MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=7CEC85D7BEA7798E. File=MonoGame.Framework.dll.
◦This API is not supported for this application type - Api=System.Security.UnverifiableCodeAttribute. Module=MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=7CEC85D7BEA7798E. File=MonoGame.Framework.dll.
◦This API is not supported for this application type - Api=System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermissionAttribute.#ctor(System.Security.Permissions.SecurityAction). Module=MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=7CEC85D7BEA7798E. File=MonoGame.Framework.dll.
◦This API is not supported for this application type - Api=System.String.Format(System.String,System.Object). Module=MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=7CEC85D7BEA7798E. File=MonoGame.Framework.dll.
◦This API is not supported for this application type - Api=System.IO.Path.Combine(System.String,System.String). Module=MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=7CEC85D7BEA7798E. File=MonoGame.Framework.dll.
◦This API is not supported for this application type - Api=System.Type.GetType. Module=MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=7CEC85D7BEA7798E. File=MonoGame.Framework.dll.
◦This API is not supported for this application type - Api=System.String.Format(System.String,System.Object,System.Object). Module=MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=7CEC85D7BEA7798E. File=MonoGame.Framework.dll.
◦This API is not supported for this application type - Api=System.Security.UnverifiableCodeAttribute.#ctor. Module=MSCORLIB, PUBLICKEYTOKEN=7CEC85D7BEA7798E. File=MonoGame.Framework.dll.

•Impact if not fixed: Using an API that is not part of the Windows SDK for Windows Phone Store apps violates the Windows Phone Store certification requirements.

•How to fix: Review the error messages to identify the API that is not part of the Windows SDK for Windows Phone Store app. Please note, C++ apps that are built in a debug configuration will fail this test even if they only use APIs from the Windows SDK for Windows Phone Store apps.

It looks like it thinks Monogame.Framework.dll is not compatible (I built tt from the latest develop branch). Any ideas?

Please refer to this issue for progress on the fix:

Thanks! Will try to manualy edit project file.