Using the mgcb.exe with mono on linux

I’ve currently trying to use the mgcb.exe on linux. with:

mono /usr/lib/mono/xbuild/MonoGame/v3.0/Tools/MGCB.exe -rebuild -@:"Content.mgcb" -outputDir:"results/" -platform:DesktopGL

I’ve installed monogame through the linux installer (monogame-sdk.run) and installed needed packages

sudo apt-get install monodevelop libopenal-dev referenceassemblies-pcl ttf-mscorefonts-installer gtk-sharp2

gtk-sharp2 because 3 was not available.
but when I execute the MGCB.exe it only convert my custom files for which I did a custom importer,

For a png f.ex it shows this error:

/home/user/Project/Subproject/Content/image.png: error: Importer 'TextureImporter' had unexpected failure!
System.DllNotFoundException: libfreeimage-3.17.0.so
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) FreeImageAPI.FreeImage:GetFileType (string,int)
  at FreeImageAPI.FreeImage.LoadEx (System.String filename, FREE_IMAGE_LOAD_FLAGS flags, FreeImageAPI.FREE_IMAGE_FORMAT& format) <0x410fb6e0 + 0x00053> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.TextureImporter.Import (System.String filename, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.ContentImporterContext context) <0x410fb000 + 0x0015f> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.ContentImporter`1[T].Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.IContentImporter.Import (System.String filename, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.ContentImporterContext context) <0x410c4190 + 0x0003d> in <filename unknown>:0 
  at MonoGame.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Builder.PipelineManager.ProcessContent (MonoGame.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Builder.PipelineBuildEvent pipelineEvent) <0x410c3370 + 0x0015e> in <filename unknown>:0

How can I fix this? The libfreeimage-3.17.0.so file is inside the directory with the MGCB.exe

To install libfreeiamge:
sudo apt install libfreeimage-dev

We supply FreeImage libs specifically so the user doesn’t have to install it separately, and so we know exactly what version we’re dealing with.

You’re using a 64-bit version of Linux?

I think this is a duplicate of Pipeline Tool : DllNotFoundException as I’m using a Ubuntu Vesion <15