Hello, first time poster here, long time lurker.
I have been developing 2D game, aiming to release it to Windows, Linux and Mac sometime this year.
For some reason, I can’t find a solid list of all dependencies for each platform to run the game without hassle.
So, what are
- Windows Requirements other than .NET Framework 4.5 and OpenAL?
- Linux Requirements? (MonoKickstart to handle this?)
- Mac Requirements? (MonoKickstart to handle this?)
- Does the MonoKickstart support MonoGame 3.6?
- On Linux and Mac, is there way to run the game without command line / console?
Thanks for your attention