White pixels

I’m having the same problem as White pixels on WindowsGL the difference is I am making a game engine. In the IDE you’ll always have to load a .png or .jpg from the file system, so how could this be fixed/pre multiply or is there a better alternative to Texture2D.FromStream()

Thanks
:slight_smile:

I don’t know how you can do that, I had a different approach in my IDE.
You need to inherit MonoGame.Tools.Pipeline.IView and attach your IDE to the Pipeline Controller. You have to rewrite some GUI staff but you get all the backend of MonoGame pipeline. If your editor is WinForms I believe you can reuse most of the pipeline code, It would be a good start to have something going and then shape it to your needs.
In my editor I had to reimplement some basic features in WPF. Drag & drop, file browser, etc.

Thank you alot for you help but to be completely honest I have no clue how to do this and I barely know anything about the pipeline. Please go more in depth or post an example of what you mean.

I found another way. After a bit of searching I found this http://gamedev.stackexchange.com/questions/25786/using-xna-contentpipeline-to-export-a-file-in-a-machine-without-full-xna-gs which works perfectly :D.