Win10 UAP: swapchain panel doesn't exist?

I created a brand new UAP project using a dev build of MonoGame from last week. The GamePage.xaml.cs file created for me doesn’t compile, as it seems to be referencing a non-existant SwapChainPanel component - which I assume is deprecated as it’s not available in the VS2015 XAML tools picker

Also, this.initialiseComponent() doesn’t exist

public sealed partial class GamePage : Page
{
	readonly Game1 _game;

public GamePage()
    {
        this.InitializeComponent();

// Create the game.
		var launchArguments = string.Empty;
        _game = MonoGame.Framework.XamlGame<Game1>.Create(launchArguments, Window.Current.CoreWindow, swapChainPanel);
    }
}

What do I need to do to fix this? Looks like MonoGame.Framework.XamlGame.Create requires a non-existant SwapChainPanel!

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State

Error CS1061 ‘GamePage’ does not contain a definition for ‘InitializeComponent’ and no extension method ‘InitializeComponent’ accepting a first argument of type ‘GamePage’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) UAP Editor C:\GameDev\Win10\Bopscotch-Editor\UAP Editor\UAP Editor\GamePage.xaml.cs 29 Active
Error CS0103 The name ‘swapChainPanel’ does not exist in the current context UAP Editor C:\GameDev\Win10\Bopscotch-Editor\UAP Editor\UAP Editor\GamePage.xaml.cs 33 Active

Turned out to be mangled namespaces in the XAML. When I imported the existing code into the new Universal Windows project, I changed the namespaces in code but not in the XAML files.