Windows Update broke my monogame

My Monogame project was broken by a Windows update today. Specifically the update appeared to break the TouchCollection class, as the touchLocations object was empty. I uninstalled the windows update and my game works again. Does anyone know if this can be brought to the attention of Microsoft? Also can anyone recommend any tricks or methods to help me turn off the update process,
even if it requires manual intervention each time I log into my machine?

To my knowledge there is no way to permanently turn off windows updates, so this deeply concerns me.

Here is some specific information on my issue, if it helps anyone, or helps anyone at Microsoft.

I have a Windows 10- laptop with touch capabilities and have a monogame project. After the following updates installed today my game no longer recognized the input given when touching the screen. Specifcally the touchLocations object was empty, and would not recognize the touchLocations
example code: foreach (TouchLocation touchLocation in touchLocations).

Here are the updates that broke my game.

Servicing Stack 10.0.19041.1161
Update for Microsoft Windows (KB5004331)
Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB5005033)

You can bypass the update but if you shut your cpu down, it will force the update on you.

As far as the TouchCollection class breaking, that could be a threading problem the MG team has to fix.

Then your knowledge isn’t very good. : )

Disabling Windows Update is a 5 minute job.

Right click on your connected network and then go to properties, turn on the metered connection option after that windows will not download or install any updates while your computer is connected with that network. So far this method have worked for me. But I have noticed one thing that after some days that metered connection option gets turned off by itself don’t know why though.

August 10, 2021-KB5004331 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 2004, Windows Server, version 2004, Windows 10, version 20H2, and Windows Server, version 20H2, and Windows Version 21H1 (microsoft.com)