I'm fairly new to monogame, and I've build a mini project that works. At this point I need to move to a new computer, so I send myself the entire project as zip and try to run it only to get tackled by the message: "Processor 'FontDescriptionProcessor' had unexpected failure!".
So I searched the problem in the internet, and they all say that the thing that solves the problem is just going to the pipeline tool, opening it and adding a new file to link to the project, with the .spritefont ending, but that doesn't work.
So, i checked if the problem is just spritefont. i used it for the menu and the moment i removed the menu the game worked. So I check if the problem is in the spritefont. I open a new project and try to add a spritefont, and it doens;t work. so i go to a new computer and try there and it still doesn't work. but it worked on my old computer.
What I did is I hovered over the content, pressed open with, choose pipeline tool, and inside it I just pressed the new file button and created a spritefont (without editing it), and it still didn't work.
would love to get ideas on how to solved it, and thanks! (in vs 2017 c#)