Welcome to MonoGame.SplineFlower!
Create wonderful smooth Bézier-, CatMulRom- and Hermite-Splines with Trigger Events for your MonoGame project.
I always wanted to have something like spline tools for XNA / MonoGame but struggled to find something useful.
Nearly everything I found to this topic is eiter Unity3D specific, based on different languages or plain documents about the idea and math of splines.
So, I took the hard way and studied the creation of BézierSplines. It was important for me to create a functional library so that others (the MonoGame community) can benefit from it.
MonoGame.SplineFlower was born!
Please watch this video to get an impression:
The Visual Studio 2019 solution contains the following projects:
- MonoGame.SplineFlower (the portable class library)
- MonoGame.SplineFlower.Content (spline data and setup class)
- MonoGame.SplineFlower.Content.Pipeline (creates .xnb files out of .json BézierSpline data)
- MonoGame.SplineFlower.Samples (showing features of the library)
- MonoGame.SplineFlower.Editor (create, import and export BézierSplines)
- MonoGame.SplineFlower.GameTest (DesktopGL project which loads a BézierSpline with the ContentManager)
This should make creating and using BézierSplines a breeze!
You can do pretty much anything with BézierSplines. The limit is really just your imagination.
Play around with the samples and learn from it.
Get a lot more information by taking a look at the official repo and readme file:
Now Have Fun with MonoGame.SplineFlower!