Monogame Web Platform - Can not use fonts

Hey Everyone,

So i got an application setup whith a Monogame Shared Library for some functional code, then two projects ontop one for OpenGL, One for Web using Bridge.

My OpenGL project runs everything fine without any problems, the loading and everything is the same, except ofcourse that Web application uses LoadAsync Instead of Load.

When running the web application, works fine until I attempt to load any font which will result in:
“Could not find ContentTypeReader Type. Please ensure the name of the Assembly that contains the Type matches the assembly in the full type name: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ListReader1[[System.Char, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]] (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ListReader1[[System.Char, System.Private.CoreLib]])”.

Running versions:
Bridge 17.3.0
MonoGame.Content.Builder 3.7.0.9
MonoGame.Framework.Bridge 3.7.0.2
Retyped.dom 2.8.6733

The line that gives me no issue on OpenGL, but this error on Web:
Content.Load(“PipeLineToolCreatedFont”);
This is done within the Game1.cs default generated class in the function LoadContent().

PipeLineToolCreatedFont is a default spritefont generated file by using the MGCB Pipline tool GUI.

Anyone know why font suddenly doesn’t work anymore? 2 years ago i had no problem implementing font like this for web applications…

Sure looks like some flavor of this issue: Trimming/Linker breaks SpriteFont loading