Problems with spritefonts on Mac

Hi there! I’m relatively new with coding and in particular with Monogame, but I found no problems till I had to use spritefonts. In fact, when I open the file created through the pipeline(with Atom) the following errors occur:
1 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="**utf-8**"?>

8 <XnaContent xmlns:Graphics="Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Graphics">

60 </XnaContent>

How can I fix these issues? Considering that what I wanted to use were some texts (Idk if it’s the only thing I can do with spritefonts), but obviously I can do nothing. Thank you in advance for an answer :slight_smile:

Edit: It doesn’t show the lines 8 and 60, but they are considered entirely as error, hope you can remember them-

I haven’t built SpriteFonts on Mac before, but have you checked to make sure the content file is built for the correct platform?

1 Like

What do you mean? Atom marks them as errors? It doesn’t matter what Atom thinks about the file as long as building it with the MonoGame content pipeline works.

1 Like

Thank you for the answer guys, it was Atom’s fault, so I implemented it without considering these errors and it all worked. Thank you very much again :slight_smile:

1 Like