I have a pretty large hobbyist MonoGame project that I last put down a year or so ago and haven’t touched since. I booted it back up today (having not changed any of my code or assets, but I did update the MonoGame framework version it was running on about 6 months ago) and noticed that a bunch of my textures are now displaying with single pixel misalignments. I.e., the rectangular section that is being displayed from the sprite sheet/texture atlas is misaligned by one pixel, causing “spillover” bars at the top and side.
I checked the source images and my own definitions of the sprite boundaries, and they still match up fine. Seeing as this was working last time I looked at the project, but I have updated my version of MonoGame since then, I was wondering if there was any obvious change made in the past, say, couple of years affecting Texture2D formatting or rendering that I should account for in my code.