Use Animation (bones ) of my 3D model

Hello everyone. First, I speak Spanish. I am not write with the help of a translator may be little understood.

I am very new to monogame , I have managed to import 3D models (made on blender) and move it on the axis X,Y and Z. And now I try to show animation of my model, but can not find documentation on how to access the animation.

someone can help me on this ?, I just want to know how I can “read the animation” skeleton and “run” it in my model.
With examples i can understand better becouse a english documentation is hard to read for my.
Thanks!

[Spanish]
Hola a todos. En primer lugar , hablo español. Estoy lo escribo con ayuda de un traductor puede que sea poco claro.

Soy muy nuevo en monogame , he logrado importar modelos 3D (echo en blender) y moverlos en el eje X , Y y Z. Y ahora trato de mostrar la animación de mi modelo, pero no puedo encontrar documentación sobre cómo acceder a la animación .

alguien puede ayudarme en esto?, simplemente quiero saber como puedo “leer la animación” del esqueleto y “ejecutarla” en mi modelo.
Con ejemplos puedo entender mejor porque una documentación Inglés es difícil de leer para mi.
Gracias de antemano!

Hi! It’s a little wonky, but this should help you:

1 Like

thank you very much
I am going to try, but I see the library has some problems.
Later I I comment if I can get a good result with this!

If there are other solutions is appreciated.